Firstly it is always really great to get an award! So thank you so much to Rosalyn of Mission to Mars for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I have to admit to feeling slightly daunted by the task of fulfilling all the requirements – so much so, that a couple of years ago when Jackie of Knitting with Heart kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award I turned it down as I was just not sufficiently au fait with bogland to nominate so many other blogs – I still had my ‘L’ plates on. I have felt slightly mean about that ever since – SORRY Jackie – it was very ungracious of me.
But this time I will give it a go!
7 things about myself:
2. My Welsh Grandfather was the youngest Headmaster of a secondary school in Herefordshire at the age of 24 and introduced gardening lessons for all his pupils. He was born in Pembrokeshire and taught in Woebley.
3. I was a massage therapist and Humanistic Counsellor.
4. I have danced naked in the moonlight – well who hasn’t! (must do that again soon!)
5. I continue to live in a completely chaotic jumble of creative projects and have given up trying to be anything other than who I am.
6. I love to support anyone in their own form of creativity, especially my (8) grandchildren who I love with such immensity and depth and passion, it is hard to contain the vibrations of feeling at times, and I miss them ridiculously when I don’t see them. This has come as a complete surprise to me and I have to keep it just a bit under wraps so as not to flood my children and their children with constant nonsensical babblings of delight! I know that sounds weird and over-the-top, but that is how it feels!!
7. Birdwatching soothes my spirit.
And the 15 fabulous blogs I nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Bluedaisy a brilliant photo challenge, travel and crafting
2. Umpteen Things, self sufficiency with oodles of energy and joy
3. Nanacathydotcom a fellow grandmother with an amazing array of wonderful craft projects
4. Murtagh’s Meadow, a nature lover’s gently engaging blog from Ireland
5. Knitting with Heart full of heart, knitting and a generous sharing and linking to others – the Pinterest pages are a must visit!
6. Draw Doodle Decorate stunning paintings and more
7 .Sinnenrausch, stunning photos, such a beautifully sophisticated lifestyle blog
– 15. I have failed! I know there must be so many other wonderful blogs out there deserving of this award, but so many I would have nominated already have the award. If I spend any more time looking I’ll never get this out there!
Thank you once again Rosalyn.
Please feel free to mention a few more blogs you think deserve to be on the list!