This is the last photo on the Bluedaisy Photo Challenge.
I can hardly believe that I have posted a photo every week for 52 weeks – Wow!
in the dark of the year
twinkling lights bring warmth and joy
new hope burning bright
hope burns bright
Joining in with Ronovan’s Haiku Challenge: YEAR and NEW
* * *
So many reasons to feel joyful today:
We are proud, happy and excited to present our spanking new weekly Photo Challenge all ready for 2016
Four, fab, photo fiends have joined together to create this 52 week photo challenge.
Let us introduce ourselves:
Cathy from Nanacathydotcom
Jane from Rainbow Junkie
Melissa from The Aran Artisan
Sandra from Wild Daffodil
We have so enjoyed Jamie’s (Bluedaisy) photo challenge that we just did not want to stop – many thanks to Jamie for starting this off and for her great list of prompts – we hope we have created an equally inspiring list.
The ‘rules’ such as they are, are very relaxed. It is up to you to take those prompts and run with them:
1. You could make it your own challenge to post a photo each week for 52 weeks,
2. See each week as a fresh challenge and enter as many weeks or as few as you like. You will be very welcome whenever you want to join us.
3.We intend to enter just one photo as the ‘challenge’ photo, but feel free to enter as many as you like.
4. Whether you like to take a new photo each week according to the subject, or search your archives to find a photo that fits – all are welcome.
5. Join in at any time during the year, the more the merrier.
6. Each week the PROMPT goes live from 9am GMT on Monday to 9am GMT the following Sunday. We start on Monday 4th.January, 2016.
7. Anytime during the week post a photo inspired by the prompt on your blog Once Cathy has posted her photo that week (usually on a Tuesday) you can add your link in the Comments section of her post.
You are welcome to download and keep the list or display it on your blog.
Melissa and I like to combine the Photo Challenge with Ronovan’s Haiku Challenge. Sometimes it is an extra brain-tease but on the whole one often seems to support the other – it really is fun – have a go!
Or maybe the photo will inspire a poem or short story – oooh – some fun possibilities!
But of course there is absolutely NO need to combine them if that does not appeal – this is primarily a photo prompt.
Primary Aim: FUN!
NEXT WEEK’s PROMPT – Our first!