“Permaculture is a way of life, not just a way of Gardening”
Sandra Dorey circa 2000
I met with Permaculture in about 1990 and it radically changed my life. I have lived by Permaculture Principles ever since. Each time I look up what they are given to be they are slightly different, not set in stone – that;’s how it should be – these are mine:
1. Earth care, people care, fair share.
2. Live simply so that others might simply live.
3. Make each thing you do as energy efficient as possible: minimum input for maximum output.
4. Make each task or item as multi-functional as possible.
5. Think in zones and start with Zone 000 (your inner and/or spiritual well-being) – more about Zones on the ZONE PAGE.
6. The problem is the solution (example)
Links to posts on Wild Daffodil relating to permaculture:
REFERENCES to PERMACULTURE