For 2019 we have a new Monthly Meet-Up Photo Challenge – just a one word prompt for the whole year.
The challenge goes live on the first Tuesday of every month.
Join us by leaving a link to your photos in the comments of my Monthly post. They can be current, new or archive pictures.
Links to the posts so far in 2019
June, July, August, September, October, November, December
2018 Monthly Meet Up, on the first Tuesday of every month. Archive and current photos welcome.
Links to each month’s post
Here are all our photo prompts compiled for your enjoyment by Cathy from Nanacathydotcom me, Sandra of Wild daffodil
52 weekly prompts set out for you to join in as and when you are able. Thanks to Jane from Rainbowjunkiecorner for the lovely graphics.
The ‘rules’ such as they are, are very relaxed. It is up to you to take those prompts and run with them:
- You are very welcome to join in whenever you are able.
2. We intend to enter just one photo as the ‘challenge’ photo, but feel free to enter as many as you like.
3. Whether you like to take a new photo each week according to the subject, or search your archives to find a photo that fits – all are welcome.
4. Each week the PROMPT goes live from 9am GMT every Tuesday to 9am GMT the following Monday.
5. Anytime during the week leave a link in the comments to my post, to one of your current or archive posts, inspired by the prompt – I usually post on a Tuesday, but it does vary, life often plays bumper-cars with my intentions!
You are welcome to download and keep the list or display it on your blog.
Some of us like to combine the Photo Challenge with Ronovan’s Haiku Challenge. Sometimes it is an extra brain-tease but on the whole one often seems to support the other – it really is fun – have a go!
Or maybe the photo will inspire a poem or short story.
There is absolutely NO need to combine them if that does not appeal – this is primarily a photo prompt.
Primary Aim: FUN!
I do a round up with links to the entries each month.
If you would like to enter other Photo Challenges Marsha from Just Write has written a fabulous list of all the ones she has found, or those who have found her!
Here is a list of all the wonderful bloggers who shared their photos with us during 2016, the purple hearts indicate blogger who have combined our Photo Challenge with Ronovan’s weekly Haiku Challenge:
Jane at Rainbow Junkie Cathy at Nanacathy
💜 Melissa at The Aran Artisan 💜 me at Wild Daffodil
💜 Cathy at Rambling in the Garden 💜 Denis at Haiku hound
Jen at Let the Sewing Begin. 💜Aishwarya at Captured by Aishwarya
Roz at Umpteen Things Debbie at Curiosity Takes Me
Ellie at Wicked Homestead Christina A Look at the Little Things
Dorris at Dig with Dorris Ali at Thimberlina.
Srivi at The Piscean Me Swathi at Kreative Doting
Del from Curls and Skirls Becky at BeckyG
💜 Marje at Kyrosmagica